Dr. Ansuman Satpathy – 2018 Michelson Prize Winner for Human Immunology and Vaccine Research.
An instructor in pathology at Stanford University School of Medicine, Dr. Ansuman Satpathy is focused on combining disciplines of genomics and human immunology.
His research will identify key gene regulatory mechanisms that trigger protective immunity following vaccination using novel epigenomic sequencing technologies applied directly to patient samples.
The Prize will allow him to greatly accelerate his work, advancing both 3D and single-cell epigenetic technologies to human immunology and vaccine research.
- [Article] 2018 Michelson Prizes Research Highlights: Illing, Satpathy, Mackay | MMRF
- [Lecture Video] 2018 Vaccine Development Conference Session #10: 3D and Single-Cell Epigenome Technologies for Precision Immune Profiling [2018-06-27. Ansuman Satpathy, Peggy Hamburg. HVP/USC]
- [Tribute Video] Michelson Prize 2018: Ansuman Satpathy [Video] [2018-06-27] | MMRF
- [Photo Gallery] Michelson Prizes 2018 Photos: 1st Annual Conference on the Future of Vaccine Development and Awards Dinner [HVP/MMRF] [2018-06-27] | MMRF
- [Initiative] Michelson Prizes: Human Immunology & Vaccine Research [HVP] | MMRF
- [Initiative] Michelson Vaccine Development Conference [HVP/USC] | MMRF